Monday, March 14, 2011

Updates

Hey I've been doing a bit of work on the blog and wanted to let you know about a cool way to look over our whole trip. Under the picture reel, there is a tab labeled "The Big Trip".  This will have links to all of the posts about our trip in the order we did everything.  It needs some work, so keep checking back.

Also, I don't think I've mentioned it, but you can click on the photo stream at the top and it will take you to our Picasa account, allowing you to see all the pictures we took.  Let me warn you: there are a lot of pictures!  If you are interested, that's where they are, and I will be adding more.  The Comments button was renamed "postcards" as I thought it was cute and trip-y.

As for us, we found a temporary place to live and some temporary work in the Lethbridge area, which we are so grateful for.  Still trying to figure out the longer term, but this gives us something for know, making those big decisions a bit easier.

No comments: