Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My apologies...

I've definitely been shirking my blogging duties.   Oops.  What have I been doing instead?  I got a job!  Temporary but a great opportunity, I start this week. 

In the mean time, our basement has been keeping me busy.  We agreed to do some painting for our landlord, and I'll share some (better-quality) after pics soon.  It's been a lot of work, easy in that it is bare, but difficult in that everything was pretty dusty and it's a fairly large space.  Painting is instant gratification though, as soon as the paint starts going on, and it's fun to see the difference.




I'm getting a few other posts together, so there should be a bit happening over here soon.  Also, this weekend officially marks the beginning of wedding season, round two (we went to three within the first four weekends we were home).  There is a bit of travel involved, so that should mean a few stories as well.

Do you need proof?
This is our wedding invitation shelf!
As well, I've been wanting to put together some travel guides about a few of the places we visited.  So those should start happening soon.

Much love and a happy rainy week!

No comments: